A Butterfly Valves is from a family of valves called quarter-turn valves. The high-performance double offset Butterfly Valves, used in slightly higher-pressure systems, is offset from the centre line of the disc seat and body seal (offset one), and the centreline of the bore (offset two).
Size & Rating
- 1. Centric & Double eccentric design
- 2. Valves designed to achieve bi-directional tight shut off with Elastomer soft seat)
- 3. Wide choice of various seat moc: EPDM I VITON I PTFE I RPTFE (GFT) I SS316
- 4. Anti Blow out stem design
- 5. Wafer , Lugged and Double Flanged design
End Connection :
Cast Iron, A 216 WCB, CF8 (SS 304), CF8M (SS 316), NAB (Nickel Aluminium Bronze – AB2)
Ductile Iron, WCB, CF8, CF8M, Monel etc.